Sweet and Nutty Granola Recipe
Total Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 5 portions
- 2 and 1/2 cups of steel cut oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon of Organic Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of Agave Syrup
- 1 handful of cranberries or dark chocolate nibs
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds or almonds (optional)
- 1 handful of coconut chips
- 1 teaspoon of grounded cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- 2 chopped small bananas or handful of strawberries (for serving)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- Combine oatmeal with peanut butter, agave syrup in a mixing bowl. Add the agave syrup, cranberries/chocolate nibs, almonds and coconut chips. Add salt and cinnamon to mixture.
- Place mixture on baking sheet. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place granola in the oven for 20 minutes. At the 20 minute mark, add more chocolate nibs or cranberries and add to the oven for an addition 5 minutes until granola is golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Place one cup of recipe in a bowl, add 1/2 cup of almond milk and add half a chopped banana or strawberries to your bowl.
Meal Prep Tip: Place 1/2 cup of granola in a small jar or Tupperware and refrigerate. Add 1/4 cup almond milk, fruits or additional peanut butter when ready to eat.