These are a few tips that I have compiled based off of my journey to get clear and glowing skin. I have struggled with acne-prone skin most of my adult life, it was not until a few weeks ago that my skin has transformed and it was these steps that helped the most.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week (try doing this dry-brush sequence).
- Try this anti-ageing yoga facial routine.
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes a day. Exercise boosts collagen and immediately makes you look younger.
- Use retinol. Make sure to team up with a good sunscreen while you are using this product. It boosts skin cell regeneration and makes you look at least 5 years younger.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink a lot of water.
- Quit smoking cigarettes and do not consume sugar.
- Change bedsheets every week.
I have found all of these tips to have worked on my journey towards clearing my hormonal acne as well, additionally, I was on Roacutane to help clear the scars. I have now made these permanent changes and my skin has dramatically improved.
I recommend doing these steps to both prevent skin from ageing and for attaining clear and glowing skin at no matter what age or skin type.